Frequently Asked Questions

What is Randolph Pointe?

Randolph Pointe is Fort Liberty's premier apartment community for Single/unaccompanied active-duty service members with ranks of E6 and above and all Officers assigned to Fort Liberty and Department of Defense Civilians, Federal Agency Civilians, Federal Uniform Service personnel, and NAF (Non-Appropriated Funds) personnel who work on Fort Liberty or Pope Air Field.

*All E5 (P) personnel must have a Certificate of Non-Availability for the barracks.

Are pets allowed?

Unfortunately no pets are not permitted at this time at Randolph Pointe.

Am I able to use the commissary?

The commissary is available for all of our active members, and military retiree’s. 

How does parking work?

Randolph Pointe has open parking in our public lots.

Are the apartments furnished?

Residents must bring their own furniture however a built-in desk is provided. 

How are roommates assigned by Randolph Pointe?

Roommates are matched based on indicated preferences such as rank, sex and tobacco use.
A service member may request that an eligible friend be assigned as his or her roommate. When possible, this person will be assigned as roommate; however, if demand is high by other parties, the friend's intended move-in date and other factors may require that another eligible Service Member be assigned.

Are visitors or children allowed to stay overnight?

Yes, visitors are allowed to stay overnight, but visitors should be limited to two overnight guests at a time if living alone. Management approval is required for more than two guests and for guests staying more than 14 nights in any month.

Are handicap accessible apartments available?

Yes, five-percent of Randolph Pointe apartments meet handicap accessible requirements set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards (UFAS). These apartments are eligible to house Wounded Warriors and other qualifying members of Fort Liberty's Warrior Transition Battalion. In addition, non-ADA floor plans are adaptable to comply with certain accessibility standards.

Can I hang pictures or paint the rooms?

Yes, we encourage you to make the apartment feel like your home. Residents are allowed to hang pictures and other wall hangings. Painting the walls is allowed with prior approval; however, you will be responsible to paint the walls with enough primer to cover the color prior to moving out of the home.

Are there any fees, deposits or background checks for (Active Duty)?

No application fee or deposit is required for Active Duty personnel. 

Are there any fees, deposits or background checks for (Non-Active Duty)?

Non-Active Duty (Retirees, DoD Employees and DoD Contractors) will have an application fee of $40.  The minimum deposit is $150 (ranges between $150 and 1st month’s rent; determined by credit check).

How is rent determined?

Rents will be set at market rates for the apartments. The rental rates will include rent, utilities, cable, full size washer and dryer, lawn care, 24-hour maintenance, and access to the Randolph Pointe Community Center and other amenities.

What documents are needed to apply?

Single/Unaccompanied Service members will need the following:  a copy of your most current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) and orders to Fort Liberty.

Single/Unaccompanied Service members ranked E5(P) need a Certificate of Non-Availability (CNA) for barracks.
Single/Unaccompanied Department of Defense Civilians, Federal Civilians, Federal Uniform Service personnel, military retirees and NAF (Non-Appropriated Funds) personnel applying for an apartment at Randolph Pointe need the following:

  • A $40 non-refundable application fee
  • A valid driver's license, a valid passport, or another legitimate form of picture identification must be presented for each occupant over the age of 18 prior to signing a lease.
  • A Fort Liberty ID/pass or a CAC card.
  • To prove employment, NAF (Non-Appropriated Funds) employees must provide Form 3434 and federal employees SF 50.   If employment has not yet begun, but is impending, the applicant may provide their offer letter.  Federal Uniform Service personnel must provide a copy of their orders to Fort Liberty. Proof of a valid, verifiable social security number must be provided.
  • Employment verification to include 3 most recent consecutive paystubs.

How should I report maintenance needs?

Maintenance requests can be made in person, by phone or online via the Resident Portal. Information on service times is available in the Resident Responsibility Guide. For maintenance emergencies that occur outside our office hours, call us 24/7 at (866) 206-1365 and follow the prompts to reach our on-call service.